The SCHROTH Enduro harness system has been used in our IMSA/Grand-Am race cars for assured safety and quick driver changes!
The SCHROTH Enduro 6-Point Harness is, without a doubt, the most easy-to-use harness on the market. The newly designed ZIP Adjuster technology has been integrated into the lap belt buckle attachments to optimize the position of the adjusters for optimal adjustment. The design of the new ZIP Adjusters allows for exceptional ease of adjustment (tightening) and release for the fastest and smoothest driver changes possible. The same Zip Adjuster design is found on the Enduro shoulder belts also!
The belts start as 3" webbing at the cam lock, then after the length adjuster they are 2" webbing which fits perfectly on the HANS yoke. This gives you the optimal force distribution, entirely on the surface of the HANS device. A standard 3" belt will work, however some of the load is not distributed on the HANS, and can also be a comfort issue with some of the webbing falling off the HANS.
The Enduro Harness is packed with features which will reduce your driver change times! The Enduro belts are also a top choice for driving schools or Race-Taxi events where getting customers in and out of the car quickly counts! (More driving time!)
- Simple and easy-to-adjust ZIP Adjusters integrated into the lap belt latches
- ZIP Adjusters in the shoulder belts for the best fitting harness
- Extra large, easy-to-see Yellow hand loops on the lap belts
- Extra large, easy-to-grab hand loops on the shoulder belts
- Clearly marked lap belt release straps
- Sewn in bungee loops on the shoulder belts
- Patented RFR lightweight Buckle
- 2inch (50mm) lap belts for unmatched comfort and safety
Tested in the ALMS series and in the world-famous 24-Hour race around the "Green Hell" at Germany's Nordschleife!
Made in Germany
Looking for more info, tips, or buying advice on race or street harnesses? Click over to our Safety Harness Guide in our Tech section.