Digital Marketing Assistant
Digital Marketing Assistant
Reports To: Marketing Manager
Develops, writes, publishes digital marketing materials across all digital channels. Works on and sends periodic Email newsletter content. Creating, capturing, and publishing engaging content to web and social platforms. Product photography for web.
Sitting, standing, bending, lifting
Key Job Duties:
● Creating compelling and innovative visual marketing materials and posted social campaigns with the goal of engaging BMW owners and enthusiasts, acquiring new and repeat customers, and increasing sales volume and expressing BimmerWorld’s marketing and advertising objectives
- ● Includes digital campaigns, print advertising, apparel, and other visual media
- ● Coordinating with the Sales, Purchasing, and Web departments to ensure each email piece aligns with the approval and ● input of relevant departments
- ● Making merchandising imagery to convey the calls to action and promotional goals. Each promotion should have a “set” of standard web-ready merchandising graphics.
- ● Decisions and advice to uphold and increase BimmerWorld’s established high-value brand image
- ● Maintains proper brand voice/messaging across all social and marketing platforms
● Managing Email Campaigns sent to BimmerWorld-owned email lists
- ● Sending semi-monthly / weekly direct email campaigns reflecting the company’s promoted Monthly offers, specials, and latest newsworthy items
- ● Maintaining circulation, scheduling, and distribution of these emailed campaigns
- ● Working to improve list management, and expansion into more targeted audiences within our existing mailing list (Currently many tens of thousands of recipients).
● Ability to capture content (photo/video) at BimmerWorld HQ for social/marketing use.
- ● Self-driven to seek out media and content ideas.
- ● Formulate a media plan, story-board, shot list, etc for content capture and seeing it through to completion and a deliverable finished product.
- Work directly with the Marketing Manager for input on art direction for specific projects as needed.
● Marketing Assistance for BimmerWorld’s sister companies: Lifeline USA & Powerflex USA
- ● Establish new initiatives and provide support towards expanding brand awareness and sales for both North American-Exclusive products lines.
● Product photography to help populate the BimmerWorld website and keep up to date with the latest images.
● Collaborates marketing efforts with associated vendors (print/online)
● Maintains regular and prompt attendance
● Perform other duties as assigned
● High school diploma or equivalent
Required Skills and Experience:
● Professional phone/internet etiquette
● Professional & Creative writing
● Advanced problem solving skills
● Knowledge and enthusiasm for the industry
● Familiar with industry and trends
● Ability to meet goals and deadlines
● Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite for photo/video editing.
● Knowledge and experience with using a DSLR camera for photo and video.
Desired Qualities and Attributes:
● Excellent oral and communication skills
● Strong writing skills
● Strong organizational skills
● Proficient typing and computer skills
● People skills
● General Technical understanding
● Team player
BimmerWorld is located in southwestern Virginia - just outside the vibrant college town of Blacksburg, home to Virginia Tech. Pulaski County, and the surrounding counties, are experiencing economic growth with rising home values and some of the top-ranked public schools in the state. We’re at the center of a triangle of Charlotte/Spartanburg, the Appalachian Mountains, and Charlottesville, VA. Outdoor recreation and small city life are just a short drive away. Relocation bonuses and assistance available. For more information on our area visit https://www.gotomontva.com/ and http://www.pulaskivatourism.org/.
BimmerWorld is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply Online Here
|Sort by Name||Sort by Price|