CSF E9X M3 Oil Cooler
Highly-efficient performance bar/plate oil cooler with direct-fit installation
The CSF E9X M3 Oil cooler is the latest cooling solution available for the oil system on the S65 engine. Manufactured utilizing the latest in technology, the CSF oil cooler contains densely-packed cooling tubes to provide the greatest surface area for heat reduction in your high-revving S65 engine.
BMW Fitments: 3 Series
Note: BMW superseded the two oil lines on E9X M3s built around and prior to 03/08, and CSF oil coolers require the use of the current-spec BMW oil lines.
- Fully TIG-welded cast end tank design vs. OEM mechanically-jointed and tack-welded design for superior reliability & durability
- Turbulated heavy-duty bar/plate design for the most reliable and durable oil cooler available for the E9X M3
- 8 rows of cooling (2 more than stock) with a high-density multi-louvered fin pitch design
- Drop-in fitment requiring no modifications to install. Accepts all standard attached OEM components including oil-line connections, mounting brackets, and shroud/ducting
- The only cooler available on the market today that requires no cutting of shroud
- Tapered cast end tank design fits precisely with the contour of the OEM bumper
- Allows fitment of most aftermarket splitters
- Motorsport silver finish
The CSF E9X M3 Oil Cooler is also compatible with all surrounding modifications in which the factory cooler is applicable. Whether you have a supercharger or you are simply looking to add reliability with vastly improved oil cooling to your factory-spec M3, this oil cooler will help keep your oil temperatures in check, whether in demanding, on-track conditions or sitting in traffic.
E90 / E91 / E92 / E93 (06-13) > M3