The CSF oil cooler is the ultimate cooling solution to address high fluid temperatures often seen during track use.
This cooler has two fitments -
E9X M3 transmission oil cooler (6MT and DCT)
E9X 335i engine oil cooler (N54 and N55)
Designed as a true drop-in fitment, this high-quality unit requires absolutely zero modification to install. This race-performance engineered component utilizes CSF’s AC condenser manufacturing technology to deliver a transmission cooler that is 30% more efficient than the OEM unit.
- Made with CSF’s AC condenser technology using a 1-row super-high-pressure 22mm-wide, 11-channel microtube
- Dual-pass high-performance core with 11 cooling tubes vs. OEM 10-tube design
- High-density, multi-louvered fin design with 20% more surface-area contact compared to OEM unit Drop-in fitment requiring no modifications to install. Accepts all standard attached OEM components including oil-line connections, mounting brackets, and shroud/ducting
- Lab testing shows this piece is 30% more efficient than OEM cooler
- World’s first true plug-and-play transmission cooler for the E9X M3 platform
- Very light weight - only 2lbs!
Replaces BMW part numbers 17227521376 and 17217564702.
E90 / E91 / E92 / E93 (06-13) > 335i N54 (07-10)
E90 / E91 / E92 / E93 (06-13) > 335i N55 (11-13)
E90 / E91 / E92 / E93 (06-13) > 335is N54
E90 / E91 / E92 / E93 (06-13) > 335xi N54 (07-10)
E90 / E91 / E92 / E93 (06-13) > 335xi N55 (11-13)
E90 / E91 / E92 / E93 (06-13) > M3