Please note, this position may be filled. You may submit your resume, but there may not be an opening at this time.
Reports To: President
Job Type: Full-Time
Location: Dublin, VA
BimmerWorld specializes in the parts, servicing, and performance of BMW automobiles and we are looking for a talented Marketer to join our team. If you are interested in becoming a vital and contributing member of a growing company, this is a great opportunity.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits. Pay is based on skill, knowledge and experience.
Responsible for managing and maintaining BimmerWorld’s creative marketing and advertising programs, including but not limited to branding, digital, social media, photography, video and print mediums.
Initially this role is a team-of-one, with the goal of establishing, leading and expanding a Marketing team. The Marketing Manager should be a driving force in BimmerWorld’s creative design as well as customer acquisition and retention strategies.
Sitting, standing, bending, lifting
Key Job Duties:
Creating compelling and innovative visual marketing materials and posted social campaigns with the goal of engaging BMW owners and enthusiasts, acquiring new and repeat customers, and increasing sales volume and expressing BimmerWorld's marketing and advertising objectives
● Includes digital campaigns, print advertising, apparel, and other visual media
● Decisions and advice to uphold and increase BimmerWorld's established high-value brand image
● Coordinating with the Sales, Purchasing, and Web departments to ensure each email piece aligns with the approval and input of relevant departments
● Maintaining an organized archive of past, present and future marketing materials
● Making merchandising imagery to convey the calls to action and promotional goals. Each promotion should have a "set" of standard web-ready merchandising graphics.
● Reviewing product instructions and other external documents to assure clear communication of the intended piece, as well as a consistent brand image.
Managing Email Campaigns sent to BimmerWorld-owned email lists
● Sending semi-monthly / weekly direct email campaigns reflecting the company's promoted Monthly offers, specials, and latest newsworthy items
● Maintaining circulation, scheduling, and distribution of these emailed campaigns
● Working to improve list management, and expansion into more targeted audiences within our existing mailing list (Currently 3Xk recipients).
Managing and Direction for all BimmerWorld Social Media presence
● Operating and posting in an official capacity for BimmerWorld on social media sites including Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and more as needed
● Finding exciting and noteworthy items to post, attract, and engage followers
● Creating highly engaging posts, photos, captions, tags, statuses, etc to deliver and activate ongoing marketing campaigns
● Focusing and prioritizing Social Media work efforts to the outlets that offer the largest and most beneficial opportunities. Working with existing and new partners to extend our visibility, through re-sharing and cross-promotion.
Involvement in the On-Boarding and Periodic Update of BimmerWorld Project Cars
● Getting official delivery photos and short videos, James' first drive and impressions
● Providing photography and content materials to Web Team for swift publishing
● Making Social posts and distributing materials that encourage first-time and repeat visits to Project Car web site pages and products.
● Inspiring/advising owners of similar cars on first modifications, routine maintenance, and other product offering tie-ins.
● Working with Product Vendors to supply parts or materials for use on new/active Project Cars.
● Working with the Web Team to onboard new project offerings, suggesting missing items be added to the catalog, etc.
● Organizing all Project Car content so it is easily found and ready for future uses
● Assist in the direction of BimmerWorld Project Cars for the purposes of maximum exposure as well as following and/or influencing current BMW enthusiast buying trends
Coordinating and Capitalizing Marketing Opportunities with the BimmerWorld Race Team
● Increasing the visibility of Racing Partnerships / stakeholders
● Find added values and synergies between race team and race partners
● Opportunity for selective travel with the team to serve as Press Relations and company correspondent for Social Media
● Acquiring still and video photography at race events to be used in parts related marketing campaigns and Social Media
Marketing Assistance for BimmerWorld's sister companies: Lifeline USA & Powerflex USA
● Establish new initiatives and provide support towards expanding brand awareness and sales for both North American-Exclusive product lines
● College degree (Marketing or Media/Design related) and 5+ years of relevant professional experience
Required Skills and Experience:
● Adept at Graphic Design, Photography, Video, and other visual mediums
● Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Premier, etc)
● Demonstrates proficiency in writing & creative thinking / messaging
● Strong organizational and planning skills
● Knowledge of social media platforms and their management
● Awareness and ability to stay current with industry and trends
● Ability to meet goals
Desired Qualities and Attributes:
● Excellent oral and communication skills
● Professionalism and interpersonal skills
● Advanced problem solving abilities
● Self-motivated / Goal Oriented
● Strength and Mastery of typical business software systems (Office suites, email, and marketing related software tools)
● Experience in HTML, web content, Wordpress and other CMS is a plus
● Team player who can establish and cultivate a marketing team in the future
BimmerWorld is located in southwestern Virginia - just outside the vibrant college town of Blacksburg, home to Virginia Tech. Pulaski County, and the surrounding counties, are experiencing economic growth with rising home values and some of the top-ranked public schools in the state. We’re at the center of a triangle of Charlotte/Spartanburg, the Appalachian Mountains, and Charlottesville, VA. Outdoor recreation and small city life are just a short drive away. Relocation bonuses and assistance available. For more information on our area visit https://www.gotomontva.com/ and http://www.pulaskivatourism.org/.
BimmerWorld is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply Online Here
|Sort by Name||Sort by Price|