Shipping & Delivery
- UPS shipments are made Monday-Friday, excluding holidays.
- Postal service orders ship every 1-2 business days.
- Shipments are typically made from our East Coast location in Virginia.
- Time in transit is based on business days only. A Next Day Air shipped on Friday will arrive Monday unless Saturday delivery is chosen (please call us to confirm this, always).
- In some cases UPS may deliver on Saturday, but it should not be relied on for time-sensitive deliveries.
- Some items may ship separately.
- Some items can't be shipped internationally; others can't fly via air methods. See product page for more information.
- WHEN WILL I GET MY STUFF?
In-stock orders normally ship same day when placed by 3pm Eastern time.
COVID-19 SHIPPING NOTE:
Shipping carriers are currently NOT guaranteeing delivery time frames due to surge in demand and pandemic interference. Please allow added time for delivery.
An email with tracking information will be sent once an order has been shipped (with most carriers). You can also track your package from your Account page. Tracking is not available on all international shipments.
You can determine the cost of shipping your order by adding the items you want to the shopping cart and entering your postal code or country in the shipping estimator on the cart page. You can also get the shipping cost during checkout - you will need to fill out your shipping address in order to view the shipping options and cost.
Insurance is included in our quoted rates for all UPS shipments. Postal Service shipments are not insured and BimmerWorld does NOT support claims on Postal Service deliveries. Purchaser is responsible for items and claims on items shipped via Postal Service.
SHIPPING MULTIPLE ORDERS
Multiple orders placed on the same day will not typically be combined. If you would like to combine orders please call or message us immediately - our shipping department is fast and shipments may leave before we can stop them.
SHIPPING TO MULTIPLE LOCATIONS
We cannot split up an order and ship to multiple locations. If you wish to send items to different locations, you will need to place a separate order for each shipping address.
First time buyers must ship their order to the billing address for the card being billed. Address changes may be possible on request for recurring customers, at our discretion.
CAN YOU SHIP MY ITEMS TO A SHOP?
For first time orders, we require the billing and shipping addresses to match. Returning customers may ship to other addresses at our discretion.
DOMESTIC (U.S.) SHIPPING, CONTIGUOUS U.S.
For orders to the contiguous U.S. (lower 48 states), we offer various UPS and USPS shipping options. Freight delivery is available on request.
AK, HI, AND PR
UPS and USPS service are available. Purchaser is responsible for items and claims on items shipped via Postal Service.
Orders weighing less than 70 pounds can be sent through the United States Postal Service. We cannot ship to PO Boxes outside of the contiguous U.S.
Does BimmerWorld ship internationally? Absolutely! We try our hardest to make it easy for our international customers and we offer all of our products to a worldwide audience.
Orders shipped using Economy Shipping may take up to 1-3 weeks for delivery; tracking is not always available. Please note that orders shipped via Economy Shipping cannot be rerouted after shipment. Claims for items shipped via international economy methods are the responsibility of the purchaser.
CUSTOMS, DUTIES, TAXES, AND FEES
Customs fees (taxes, duties, processing fees, brokerages fees, etc.) may be charged upon delivery and are required to obtain your order.
- These fees are NOT included in your shipping charges
- We are not able to mark orders as "gifts", or send with lower customs declaration values
- We do not issue any refunds for customs fees, shipping, or the cost of your order should you refuse to pay the customs fees
- BimmerWorld has no direct way of estimating customs fees, taxes, duties, etc. Our International Checkout, shown as Checkout (INTL) in the shopping cart, is powered by Zonos, an online partner specializing in cross border and international ecommerce. Using International Checkout, an estimate may be shown to you as calculated by Zonos, as well as in some cases the ability to pay some or all of the cross border costs up front. Please contact your local customs office if you need to know more.
CURRENCY EXCHANGE / EXCHANGE RATES
BimmerWorld is an American company and collects all charges in United States Dollars (USD). All prices are shown in USD unless otherwise marked. Your bank or chosen Payment Method may charge fees to convert to/from USD. We are not responsible for any foreign exchange fees or fluctuations in market rate of non-USD currencies. As a courtesy our cross border partner, Zonos, may show an estimation of non-USD currencies in the shopping cart and checkout. This is for information purposes only and may not reflect the actual exchange rate paid.
We are able to ship most of our products to U.S. Military APO/FPO addresses. Some products cannot be shipped to APO/FPO addresses and those are marked on the product page. Unfortunately, we cannot supply tracking numbers for shipments to APO/FPO addresses.
When completing your Shipping Address during checkout, please make note of the following.
- The City must be entered as either "APO" or "FPO"
- The State must be selected as one of the "Armed Forces" options in the State drop down. "AA" "AE" or "AP"
- The country must be United States
- You must enter your Zip code
- Always remember to enter your full name, grade, and PSC or unit number
- Please note: orders shipped to an APO/FPO address may take longer to be delivered. Please allow 2-4 weeks for your package to arrive.
Items with shipping restrictions are noted on the product page. All shipping restrictions are for legal reasons, not under our control.