BimmerWorld E36 Carbon Splitter/Undertray
Ultralight front splitter - maximizes BMW CR Prepared class aero rules
Our BimmerWorld E36 Carbon Splitter/Undertray was created to balance the huge downforce levels generated, even at low speeds, from our Carbon Race Wing. This splitter maximizes rules for BMW Club Racing, but it's also an excellent part for other race series and cars retaining an E36 M3 stock front bumper cover.
BMW Fitments: 3 Series
- Effective - This splitter maximizes the surface area allowed by BMW Club Racing rules with an optimized front track width. Maximum extension provides high levels of downforce, while a full undertray maximizes efficiency by smoothing air flow under the car as long as possible.
- Lightweight - Unlike the heavy Motorsport splitter, our unit weighs in at about 10-pounds complete. Reducing weight in front of the front tires has a huge positive effect on handling.
- Durable - Made to lower the front of the car about 1.5", this splitter is a good compromise between functionality and form. The height typically withstands off-track excursions without major damage. Additionally, due to the standoff mounting, a damaged undertray will not typically take your entire bumper with it, confining most repairs to the undertray itself.
- High Quality - The undertray is constructed as a honeycomb core composite by the manufacturer of our World Challenge carbon race parts. These parts will take a beating!
- Damage Replacement - In the event of damage, this piece can potentially be repaired (send pictures for quote). If repair is not possible, BimmerWorld will subsidize the expense of the replacement undertray (requires return of damaged part - contact us for pricing). This program was developed because we want you to have the best part on the track, and we aren't interested in profiting from accidents.
E36 (92-99) > 318i M42
E36 (92-99) > 318i M44
E36 (92-99) > 318ic M42
E36 (92-99) > 318ic M44
E36 (92-99) > 318is M42
E36 (92-99) > 318is M44
E36 (92-99) > 323ic
E36 (92-99) > 323is
E36 (92-99) > 325i
E36 (92-99) > 325ic
E36 (92-99) > 325is
E36 (92-99) > 328i
E36 (92-99) > 328ic
E36 (92-99) > 328is
E36 (92-99) > M3 (1995)
E36 (92-99) > M3 (96-99)3 Series
E36/5 (95-99) > 318ti M42
E36/5 (95-99) > 318ti M44