StopTech Rear 345 ST40 Big Brake Kit for F3X 335i/435i features -
- Drilled or Slotted 2pc Aerorotors
- 4-piston ST40 forged calipers
- Forged caliper brackets
- Sport pads
- DOT-compliant stainless brake lines
Drastically improve braking performance on, and off, the race track! StopTech redefines brake engineering. Their patented Big Brake Kits provide optimum stopping power and improved brake feel thanks to a well-engineered system. StopTech developed the Balanced Brake Upgrade(R) which matches brake components with vehicle weight, master cylinder size, and weight transfer under braking. This ensures the ideal brake bias and tire contact patch under extreme braking. In addition, StopTech brakes feature excellent thermal management thanks to larger rotors with enhanced cooling vanes. This system allows the driver to brake harder with more consistency and confidence, from one corner to the next.Aerorotors
- The 345mm two-piece Aerorotors are available in slotted or cross-drilled patterns, with or without an anti-corrosion zinc coating. The rotors feature StopTech's patented directional vaning pattern that expels hot air to keep the rotor cool and your braking performance on point. Controlling temperatures is key to braking performance, on or off the track. A StopTech Aerorotor rotor is more than just a place to absorb and store heat - Aerorotors are specifically designed to circulate cooling air and cool the brakes faster. This leads to more consistent braking performance, less heat soak throughout the system, and longer pad life.ST40 calipers
- The 4-piston ST40 calipers in this kit are at the top of their game. StopTech boasts the stiffest calipers on the market - two piece calipers are even stiffer than some single-piece monoblock calipers. It doesn't just look good on paper - a stable and rigid caliper ensures optimum brake pad application and quicker response. It also feels good under your foot. Stable and predicatable braking reinforces driver confidence. StopTech calipers feature forged aluminum construction, center bridge reinforcement for added strength, vehicle-specific piston sizes matched to the master cylinder for optimum brake balance, and high-temp silicone brake boots.309 Sport pads
- StopTech Sport pads are the same compound found in bigger brake kits. They offer strong initial bite and consistent performance through a wide temperature range. While intended as a mildly-aggressive street pad these can also be used for autocross or light track duty. These are a supremely capable street pad with less dust, but more performance, than a stock BMW pad.
DOT-compliant stainless steel brake lines also included!
This BBK has been engineered to work with the stock ABS/DSC system on cars equipped with 340mm front discs. This includes -
- base/stock F3X 335i/340i/435i/440i
- "M Sport Lite" F3X 335i/435i (340mm discs)
If your car is equipped with the 370mm M Sport brake upgrade, you may need a different StopTech BBK. Contact us if you have any fitment questions.Best Price Guarantee!BimmerWorld StopTech pricing will not be beat! If you found a lower published price elsewhere, call or email us and we will meet it or beat it!
BMW Fitments:--3 Series
F30 / F31 / F34 (2012+) > 335i
F30 / F31 / F34 (2012+) > 335xi
F30 / F31 / F34 (2016+) > 340i
F30 / F31 / F34 (2016+) > 340xi4 Series
F32 / F32 / F36 (2014+) > 435i
F32 / F32 / F36 (2014+) > 435xi
F32 / F32 / F36 (2016+) > 440i
F32 / F32 / F36 (2016+) > 440xi