Fits M235i Racing/M240i Racing with AP Racing brake kit and other AP and Alcon brake kits. These pads are 25mm thick (1").
Hawk HP Plus Street/Track Brake Pads are the ideal choice for autocross and light-duty track day drivers who want a high-performance semi-race compound that can can stand up to the heat of multiple-lap track sessions, yet still get you home safely without having to deal with the inconvenience of changing pads at the track.
HP Plus utilizes Hawk's exclusive Ferro-Carbon friction material, a compound that was engineered specifically for high-performance driving in autocross, Solo II, and light track day applications. The Hawk HP Plus compound has recently been updated with a new formula that improves pad and rotor wear over the previous HP Plus and Street/Race compounds. It's also quieter and less dusty and is more user-friendly while maintaining the track versatility and occassional street use the HP Plus has become famous for.
- Moderate-high friction output
- Surprisingly good cold bite considering the high temperature range
- Works great for autocross where a broad temperature operating range is necessary
- Great for beginner driving school and track day drivers looking for a budget-friendly pad that is relatively easy on the rotors
- More rotor wear than typical street performance pad
Due to the dramatic friction levels produced by this product to achieve "race-level" braking, rotor wear, noise, dust, and pad life will be affected. This pad is not recommended for street use except for driving to and from the track.
BMW Fitments: 2 Series
F22 / F23 (2014+) > M235i-Racing
F22 / F23 (2014+) > M240i-Racing