Hawk HP Plus Street/Track Brake Pads for E82 135i or E9X Performance BBK are the ideal choice for autocross and light-duty track day drivers who want a high-performance semi-race compound that can can stand up to the heat of multiple-lap track sessions, yet still get you home safely without having to deal with the inconvenience of changing pads at the track. This is one set of REAR
brake pads for the 2008-2013 BMW 135i and 135is, which used a 2-piston rear brake system from the factory. It also fits E9X with the yellow-gold BMW Performance calipers.
HP Plus utilizes Hawk's exclusive Ferro-Carbon friction material, a compound that was engineered specifically for high-performance driving in autocross, Solo II, and light track day applications. The Hawk HP Plus compound has recently been updated with a new formula that improves pad and rotor wear over the previous HP Plus and Street/Race compounds. It's also quieter and less dusty and is more user-friendly while maintaining the track versatility and occasional street use the HP Plus has become famous for.
- Moderate-high friction output
- Surprisingly good cold bite considering the high temperature range
- Works great for autocross where a broad temperature operating range is necessary
- Great for beginner driving school and track day drivers looking for a budget-friendly pad that is relatively easy on the rotors
- More rotor wear than typical street performance pad
Due to the dramatic friction levels produced by this product to achieve "race-level" braking, rotor wear, noise, dust, and pad life will be affected. This pad is not recommended for street use except for driving to and from the track.
BMW Fitments: 1 Series
E82 / E88 (08-13) > 135i
E82 / E88 (08-13) > 135is