Carbotech Racing Brake Pads are some of the highest performing brake pads in the world, coming directly from Carbotech's research and manufacturing plant in Concord, NC, the racing headquarters of the USA.
Carbotech Performance Brakes utilize true race compounds that are rotor friendly, eliminating the grabbing and locking up that keeps so many drivers and race cars from performing at their peak. You want to go deep to gain those precious fractions of a second before you need to brake, and Carbotech brakes let you do just that. In every turn, all race long.
Designed by racers for racers, Carbotech brakes can be specified to meet the needs of your car and driving style. Give us a call and we can recommend the compounds that will be perfect for your front and rear pads and shoes, assuring that they perform together with optimum effectiveness.
Carbotech pads are relatively easy on rotors, and if you're using your street car for track days, Carbotechs produce a mostly non-corrosive dust for easy wheel and paint cleaning.
Carbotech XP20 Pad Features:
- Extremely high initial bite
- More torque and fade resistance than other XP pads
- Unmatched as a ceramic racing compound
- Temperature range of 275-2,000F
- Outstanding release and modulation
- XP20 is the most aggressive compound but still rotor-friendly
- 100% non-corrosive dust
- Recommended only with R-compound tires
- Recommended only for expert/very advanced drivers
- Replaces XP16 pads
Not recommended for use as a daily driven street pad due to possibly elevated levels of dust and noise.
Made in USA.
BMW Fitments: 2 Series
F87 (2016+) > M2 Competition S55 (2019+)5 Series
F10 / F11 (11-16) > M5 (2013-2016)6 Series
F12 / F13 (12-18) > M6