Our Stage 2 Cooling System Overhaul Kit for E36 323is/325i/328i and M3 includes all the common preventative maintenance parts to keep your cooling system from failing at an inconvenient time. Our goal with this kit is to provide high-quality alternatives to the more expensive Genuine or OEM parts available. In this OEM-spec kit we include stronger and more robust upgrades to add peace of mind and longevity. This overhaul service typically needs to be performed at 80-100,000 miles with stock parts due to plastic fatigue on the radiator tanks and thermostat housing.
Stage 2 Kit includes:
- CSF OE+ radiator: drop-in replacement with a better core.
- Stewart Components/EMP performance water pump: - improved vane design for better flow, an oversized bearing, high-grade seals, and a lifetime warranty!
- Silicone radiator hose kit for added durability to the cooling system
- Aluminum thermostat housing with gasket
- Slightly cooler 88° thermostat with o-ring
- Radiator/expansion tank cap
This kit fits M50, M52, S50US, and S52 6-cylinder E36 3-Series cars - 323is, 325i, 328i, and M3.WYIT:
This is not all of the parts that could be replaced in the E36 cooling system. There are several other "While You're In There" parts that can also be replaced, including belts, pulleys, fan & clutch, expansion tank, and possibly more. Contact us if you would like to discuss additional parts to possibly include.Coolant:
we do not include coolant/antifreeze in this package even though fresh fluid is required. We do sell BMW coolant, and other brands, but due to shipping costs you may want to source your own coolant locally. Remember to mix coolant with distilled water.
E36 (92-99) > 323ic
E36 (92-99) > 323is
E36 (92-99) > 325i
E36 (92-99) > 325ic
E36 (92-99) > 325is
E36 (92-99) > 328i
E36 (92-99) > 328ic
E36 (92-99) > 328is
E36 (92-99) > M3 (1995)
E36 (92-99) > M3 (96-99)