Our BimmerWorld M50/S50/S52 Oil Cooler Cap allows the easy* installation of an aftermarket oil cooler by incorporating -10 AN pressure and return fittings. The cap is machined from 6061-T6 billet aluminum and hard-coat anodized for scratch resistance. This is the only oil cooler cap available with a sealing mechanism to direct oil flow through the cooler lines and back through the oil filter. Other oil cooler caps tend to pressurize both inlets and outlets, which reduces the effective flow of the cooling system. In addition to the oil cooler ports, our cap also features a 1/8" NPT port for an aftermarket sending unit.
Applications include M50, S50, and S52 engines (uses OEM M52TU/M54 oil filter, part # 11427512300).
Design features include:
- -10AN O-ring ports for a leak-free OE-like fit without the use of Teflon tape
- Viton O-rings are used throughout to maintain function and sealing in a high oil-temperature environment
- Uses stock filter cap bolt to reduce cost and simplify installation
- Internal sealing mechanism directs oil flow through the oil cooler and back through the filter
- 1/8" NPT side port for external oil pressure gauge
Made in the USA
*We also carry Euro oil filter housings to run oil cooler lines from the factory location.
BMW Fitments: 3 Series
E36 (92-99) > 323ic
E36 (92-99) > 323is
E36 (92-99) > 325i
E36 (92-99) > 325ic
E36 (92-99) > 325is
E36 (92-99) > M3 (1995)
E36 (92-99) > M3 (96-99)5 Series
E34 (89-95) > 525i M50Z Series
E36/7 / E36/8 Z3 (96-02) > Z3 M - S52