The CSF E9X 335 Engine Oil Cooler is the ultimate cooling solution to address high engine oil temperatures often seen during track use. This oil cooler is a direct replacement for the weak stock cooler used on all E90 335i and 335xi 4-door sedans (2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011) and all E92 335i and 335xi 2-door coupes (2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, and 2013) which come equipped with BMW's potent turbo-charged N54 and N55 engines. This also fits the X1 35i (with 3.0 liter 6 cylinder turbo engine). If you found that the stock oil cooler (part #17227521376) is not up to the task of oil cooling, especially on track, this is a great upgrade!
Designed as a true drop-in fitment for the turbo 3.0 liter engines (N54/N55), this high-quality unit requires no modification to install. This race-performance engineered component utilizes CSF’s AC condenser manufacturing technology to deliver an oil cooler that is 30% more efficient than an OEM unit.
- Made with CSF’s AC condenser technology: 1-row super-high-pressure 22mm-wide, 11-channel microtube
- Dual-pass high-performance core with 11 cooling tubes (compared to OEM 10-tube design)
- High-density, multi-louvered fin design with 20% more surface-area contact compared to OEM unit
- Drop-in fitment requiring no modifications to install. Accepts all standard attached OEM components including oil-line connections, mounting brackets, and shroud/ducting
- Lab testing shows this piece is 30% more efficient than OEM cooler
- True plug-and-play Engine oil cooler for the E90/E92 335 turbo platform (vehicles not equipped with factory or aftermarket coolers will need additional parts to complete the install)
E90 / E92 / E93 (07-13) > 335i
E92 / E93 (11-13) > 335is
E90 / E92 / E93 (07-13) > 335xiX1 Series
E84 (09-15) > X1 35i xDrive