The original dual-muffler cat-back exhaust system from Rogue Engineering! Often imitated but never duplicated.
The Rogue Engineering E36 DMS Exhaust is the original dual-muffler exhaust for your E36. Designed and tested completely in-house by Rogue Engineering means that you're assured of great looks and sound, plus quality and fitment that you'll never need to worry about - all Rogue Engineering exhausts are produced from full T-304 stainless steel.
The DMS system is more than just a unique-looking exhaust system. The twin mufflers keep exhaust gases from the factory catalytic converter separate as they exit the exhaust when most aftermarket exhausts use a single muffler, which means the DMS system maintains the exhaust gas velocity from the cats by keeping them separate. Faster exiting exhaust gases means faster flow.
The DMS exhaust has a louder and more powerful tone in comparison to other street-specific exhaust systems we have listed, so if you're wanting to be noticed, this is the system for you! With added sound typically comes added flow, and the DMS system is no exception. The exhaust produces and extra 10Hp and 9 Ft/lbs of torque. Impressive gains from a simple exhaust swap!
Rogue Engineering has offered the unique look and sound of the DMS since 2001, and it's no wonder other competitors continue to try to replicate the success of the DMS with their Version 3, Gen 2, and many other versions as they desperately try to copy the unique features of this exhaust. Make no mistake, there is only one DMS exhaust for your E36.
Notice of Regulatory Non-Compliance.
- Exclusive DMS (Dual Muffler System) high-flow design muffler set
- 100% T-304 stainless steel construction, mirror polished
- dual 3" staggered tips fits most aftermarket bumpers (Hamann, MTech, AC Schnitzer)
- Stainless flanges (stronger than OE aluminum flanges)
- Optimally sized, 57.2mm twin inlet, mandrel-bent tubes
- Offers additional clearance for differential (for those using aftermarket, finned differential covers)
- Fits factory hangers, direct bolt-on, easy installation
- 29lb for complete system - 20lb weight savings over stock
- Rogue Engineering logo tastefully welded onto the top of the muffler
- Complete cat-back design
This exhaust system has been developed to work in conjunction with all factory emissions controls and equipment. Installation of this exhaust will not increase emissions nor cause a check-engine light or fault codes on a properly maintained vehicle. However, neither BimmerWorld nor the manufacturer can assure compliance with local or state regulations regarding sound levels or other compliance with vehicle inspection or registration. It is the responsibility of the vehicle owner to ensure his/her vehicle complies with all federal, state, county, or local regulations.
BMW Fitments: 3 Series
E36 (92-99) > 325i
E36 (92-99) > 325ic
E36 (92-99) > 325is
E36 (92-99) > 328i
E36 (92-99) > 328ic
E36 (92-99) > 328is
E36 (92-99) > M3 (1995)
E36 (92-99) > M3 (96-99)