The BimmerWorld View - Upgrading to our BimmerWorld E9X M3 Longtube Tri-Y Headers? To complete the package and maximize performance of your system, you'll also need our X-Pipe. The 3" construction maximizes airflow in the hottest part of the system where it's most critical, and the X merge is engineered to optimize flow and scavenging.
Our BimmerWorld E9X M3 X-Pipe is designed to perfectly complement our Longtube Tri-Y Headers - this piece does not bolt onto stock headers. We've duplicated the architecture and design that we developed on our E92 M3 race car to maximize both flow and scavenging effect. The X crossover component is the same as the piece we race with, positioned for optimized power output and tucked tight to the chassis to maximize ground clearance. The 3" inlet and main pipes keep the hottest exhaust gasses flowing while the step to 2.5" toward the back retains velocity as the exhaust cools.
If you're building a race car, the choice is easy - you want the lightest, highest-flowing piece with the lowest price tag, and this straight-pipe option of our X-Pipe sheds unnecessary weight and minimizes flow restrictions. Plus, it adds volume to your exhaust system - if you happen to need a little more cowbell from your S65 V8.
- High horsepower handling - supports applications up to 800 Hp
- Handles exhaust temperatures up to 1,500° F
- Ideal for street-legal supercharged M3s as well as naturally-aspirated engines
BimmerWorld E9X M3 X-Pipe - Technical and Production Features
- Optimized Architecture - X-pipe design, placement, and dimensions/sizing based on our race program development.
- Precision Production Fixture - Production fixtures are laser-cut and exceedingly robust, with contact points every few inches to ensure the part you receive fits perfectly as designed.
- Mandrel-Bent Tubing - Tubes are solid-formed instead of pieced together for smoother exhaust gas flow and long-term durability.
- 3" inlet connects directly to our Longtube Tri-Y Header system, 2.5" stepdown at the outlet fits stock or aftermarket rear axle-back muffler of your choice.
- Band-clamp attachment maximizes underbody clearance and makes exhaust removal and installation quick and easy.
- Full 304 Stainless Steel construction for heat retention, durability, and corrosion resistance.
Full lifetime warranty against defects in materials and craftsmanship. Catalytic converters carry a two-year warranty (excludes fuel melt from improper tuning).
Fits all left-hand drive E9X M3s - does not fit RHD models.
Made in USA
Notice of Emissions Non-Compliance. Removing, disabling, or altering emissions equipment on a pollution-controlled road vehicle is illegal. Installing devices or software that trick, disable, or modify emissions controls and monitors on a pollution-controlled road vehicle is also illegal. This product is sold only for racing, competition, track, or other off-road use. It's use is prohibited in any motor vehicle that is subject to emissions inspection or control. It is not legal for sale or use in California on any pollution-controlled motor vehicle.
BMW Fitments: 3 Series
E90 / E91 / E92 / E93 (06-13) > M3