The BimmerWorld View - Upgrading to our BimmerWorld E9X M3 Longtube Tri-Y Headers? To complete the package and maximize performance of your system, you'll also need our X-Pipe. The 3" construction maximizes airflow in the hottest part of the system where it's most critical, and the X merge is engineered to optimize flow and scavenging.
Our BimmerWorld E9X M3 X-Pipe is designed to perfectly complement our Longtube Tri-Y Headers - this piece does not bolt onto stock headers. We've duplicated the architecture and design that we developed on multiple E92 M3 race cars to maximize both flow and scavenging effect. The X crossover component is the same as the piece we race with, positioned for optimized power output and tucked tight to the chassis to maximize ground clearance. The 3" inlet and main pipes keep the hottest exhaust gasses flowing while the step to 2.5" toward the back retains velocity as the exhaust cools.
If you're building a race car, the choice is easy - you want the lightest, highest-flowing piece with the lowest price tag, and this straight-pipe option of our X-Pipe sheds unnecessary weight and minimizes flow restrictions. Plus, it adds volume to your exhaust system - if you happen to need a little more cowbell from your S65 V8.
+ High horsepower handling - supports applications up to 800hp
+ Handles exhaust temperatures up to 1,500°F
+ Ideal for supercharged or naturally-aspirated S65
BimmerWorld E9X M3 X-Pipe - Technical and Production Features
- Optimized layout and architecture - X-pipe design, placement, and dimensions/sizing based on our racing
- Precise manufacturing - production fixtures are laser-cut and exceedingly robust, with contact points every few inches to ensure the part you receive fits perfectly as designed
- Mandrel-Bent tubing. Tubes are solid-formed instead of pieced together for smoother exhaust gas flow and long-term durability
- 3" inlet connects directly to our Longtube Tri-Y Header system, 2.5" stepdown at the outlet fits stock or aftermarket axle-back muffler of your choice
- Band-clamp attachment maximizes underbody clearance and makes exhaust removal and installation quick and easy
- Full 304 stainless steel construction for heat retention, durability, and corrosion resistance.
- Full lifetime warranty against defects in materials and craftsmanship
Fits all left-hand drive E9X M3s - does not fit RHD models.
Made in USANotice of Emissions Non-Compliance.
This product is intended only for racing vehicles that may never be used, or registered or licensed for use, upon a public highway. Removing, disabling, or altering emissions equipment on a pollution-controlled road vehicle is illegal. Installing devices or software that trick, disable, or modify emissions controls and monitors on a pollution-controlled road vehicle is also illegal. This product is sold only for racing, competition, track, hobby, or other off-road use. It's use is prohibited in any motor vehicle that is subject to emissions inspection or control. It is not legal for installation or use on any pollution controlled motor vehicle in any state, province, or jurisdiction governed by, or which has adopted, CARB or EPA regulations. BimmerWorld may confirm a customer's racing license, entry, or track participation and reserves the right to cancel part(s) that are not for legitimate racing or track purposes. Some suppliers have shipping exceptions to certain states or territories, requiring extra delivery time. We will advise you of any delays.
BMW Fitments: 3 Series
E90 / E91 / E92 / E93 (06-13) > M3