aFe Twisted Steel Header Features:
• 1-5/8” primary tubing into 2-1/2” tubing
• Mandrel-bent for unrestricted flow
• 3/8" thick, 304 stainless steel laser cut head flanges
• Includes dual, hi-flow, 400 CPSI, stainless steel catalytic converters
• 3-to-1 mitered merge collectors decrease turbulence and increases exhaust velocity
• Optimized tube lengths improve flow and performance
• Retains factory sensors
• 100% hand TIG-welded construction ensures optimal strength and durability
• In testing, this header produced a max gain of +15 horsepower and +14 ft. lbs. of torque verified by our in house dyno (tested on 2006 BMW Z4 M L6-3.2L S54)
This system includes dual, 48-state legal, hi-flow, 400 cell per square inch, stainless steel catalytic converters for maximum flow and performance.
Optimized Tube Lengths:
Tube lengths are optimized for true pulse control technology which improves flow and performance.
Retain Factory Sensors:
This system was designed to retain all your factory sensors for a hassle-free installation.
Laser Cut Header Flanges:
High quality laser cut 304 stainless steel header flanges provides superior sealing at the head surface.
304 Stainless Steel Tubing:
High grade stainless tubing with a uniform brushed finish provides a beautiful look and high resistance to corrosion.
Mitered Merge Collectors:
3-to-1 mitered merge collectors decrease turbulence and increases exhaust velocity. The result is increased horsepower, torque and improved throttle response.
100% TIG-Welded by certified craftsmen for race proven strength and durability. TIG-Welding provides the strongest welds reducing stress cracks.
aFe headers and exhaust are engineered and manufactured in our Corona, California manufacturing facility.Notice of Emissions Non-Compliance.
Removing, disabling, or altering emissions equipment on a pollution-controlled road vehicle is illegal. Installing devices or software that trick, disable, or modify emissions controls and monitors on a pollution-controlled road vehicle is also illegal. This product is sold only for racing, competition, track, or other off-road use. It's use is prohibited in any motor vehicle that is subject to emissions inspection or control. It is not legal for sale or use in California on any pollution-controlled motor vehicle.
BMW Fitments: 3 Series
E46 (99-05) > M3Z Series
E36/7 / E36/8 Z3 (96-02) > Z3 M - S54Z Series
E85 / E86 Z4 (03-08) > Z4 M