- OAT coolant with Water Wetter (no water content)
- Compatible with Original BMW coolant
- Boil over protection up to 265F (129C) (mixed with 50/50 water)
- Freeze protection down to -34F (-37C) (mixed with 50/50 water)
- Included Water Wetter improves heat transfer and reduces cylinder head temp
Concentrated antifreeze so you can mix your own water levels. Higher water ratio = higher boil over protection (up to 265F). Higher anti-freeze ratio = lower freeze protection (down to -34F).
Red Line has the next-generation of performance coolant that is compatible with factory BMW antifreeze. SuperCool is Nitrate, Phosphate, and Silicate-free and uses a proprietary OAT (Organic Acid Technology) formula for corrosion protection and prevent deposits. Instead of the BMW standard 2-3 year lifetime of factory coolant, Red Line recommends a service life of 5 years/150,000 miles. The advanced formula offers superior protection against cavitation and improve heat transfer compared to standard glycol-based coolant.
SuperCool includes the correct amount of Red Line Water Wetter pre-mixed. Water Wetter is specifically designed to reduce or eliminate bubbles or vapor barrier that form on hot metal surfaces such as the cylinder head. This helps avoid detonation/pinging and improve combustion.
1 gallon size (3.785 liters).