Red Line CV-2 Grease - 14 oz Jar
highly temperature-stable and water-resistant grease - ideal for most automotive lube applications
Red Line CV-2 Grease outperforms the best greases and lubes on the market, whether conventional or synthetic. Its high-temperature stability, water resistance and protection in extreme-pressure conditions make it the ideal choice for many automotive applications.
Note: Grease will darken after high-temperature use. This is not detrimental to performance.
- Withstands extreme temperature and pressure in wheel bearings, U-joints, and high-angle CV Joints
- Excellent high-temp stability, extreme-pressure protection, and water resistance
- Used in a variety of applications with operating temps from -100°F to 500°F
- Strong resistance to oxidation and corrosion, low evaporation and oil separation with a minimum effect on rubber seals
- Contains an organic moly for chassis lubrication and high temp/high speed industrial equipment
- Synthetic fluidity allows increases in bearing life up to 200%
- Used by many of the best engine builders, engineers, and technicians in Formula 1, GP2, Formula 3, NASCAR, NHRA, and WRC