Red Line Lightweight ShockProof Gear Oil is designed for wet sump transmissions and differentials with splash lubrication. Red Line's unique ShockProof gear oils act like a liquid grease. These specialty lubricants contain a suspension of solid microscopic particles as an extreme pressure agent that offers a "best of both worlds" balance between low drag and superior protection for gear teeth. The fluid has relatively low viscosity, yet cushions gear teeth under extreme pressure to prevent breakage and throw-off.
- Lubricates worn and/or racing transmissions and transaxles which see serious loads
- Film thickness greater than an SAE 75W140, yet low fluid friction like 80W gear oil or 30W motor oil
- Excellent low-temperature flow which allows easier shifting when cold
- May be used to obtain maximum power transfer in racing differentials which do not see high temperatures
- For racing differentials under moderate loads
Made in the USA