pads are the most popular Performance Friction brake pads, well suited for most driving needs, including spirited street driving. With NO CLAY fillers, they will outlast the competition 2 to 3 times, and will be the pad best suited for most people's daily driving needs. Carbon Metallic® offers superior braking, pedal feel, and longer life without fade at high temperatures. There are over a dozen varieties of Carbon Metallic®, each custom manufactured for a specific vehicle application.
- Made on the same assembly line with the same processes and quality control as Performance Friction race pads that won over 600 racing championships worldwide in 2007.
- Patented Ionic Fusion™ bonding technology offers the safest and strongest bond of the friction material to the backing plate possible.
- FEA-designed edge-chamfers are molded into the pad surface in the pressing process for the ultimate in performance and noise resistance through the life of the pad
- No rivets - you get greatly increased safety, performance and phenomenal shear resistance.
- Longer life - multi-layer bonded brakes pick up less road dirt, so you get longer pad and rotor life. This means you will spend more time on the road, and less time in the shop changing your brakes.
This is a closeout pad with limited availability. We will not be getting more stock of these pads. If the pad you are looking for is not available, the Performance Friction Z-Rated
pads are the newer version and are an excellent choice for performance street and light track use.
BMW Fitments: 3 Series
E30 (84-91) > M3