IT Systems Administrator
Apply Online Here
IT Systems Administrator
Reports To: President / Sales & Operations Manager
This role serves as manager for all of BimmerWorld’s internal Information Technology systems, providing support, implementation, replacement, maintenance, upgrades, and improvements, for the necessary evolution of all Business Systems. This individual will be responsible for all hardware and software systems used, for the purposes of robust, secure, and optimized cross-departmental workflow.
As IT Systems Administrator, this individual will interface and collaborate with all departments, department managers, and the company President to establish and meet goals, provide leadership, improve processes, maintain systems uptime, and make perpetual improvement to the Company’s hardware, software and network infrastructure to facilitate organizational growth.
Sitting, standing, bending, lifting
Key Job Duties:
Hardware & Software technical administration & implementation
● Serve as the Windows System Administrator, managing the BimmerWorld Windows domain and active directory. Maintain all workstations and company devices for smooth and secure business operations.
● Exercise a strong knowledge and experience with Windows-based PCs, including Microsoft Active Directory, Networking, Printers, User Management and Permissions, and related.
● Provide support to Company and employees for Desktops, Servers, Networking, Printing, Digital Communications systems and Cloud-based SaaS providers.
● Perform duties as NetSuite ERP / System Administrator. Become a subject matter expert (SME) on NetSuite and its implementation at BimmerWorld.
● Support all teams in their use of computer hardware, printers, and software systems (NetSuite or other) to provide technical assistance as needed.
● General maintenance, repair, planning and expansion of internal IT systems
● Document, monitor, and secure company internal systems to protect continued operations and strengthen infrastructure
Work with Solutions Providers to maintain all critical business operations
● Identify and improve areas of inefficiency or strain for the purposes of proposing and implementing IT-based solutions by way of hardware, software, or improved business process
● Documents all configuration, installation, and set up information for the working environment.
● Keeps detailed records of devices, networking topography, and software licensing
● Establish a library of software installation and configuration data for workstation provisioning and Change Management purposes.
● Maintains regular office hours as well as the occasional necessary after-hours (for upgrades, migrations and critical business launches, etc.)
● Provide help and support for BimmerWorld’s "sister" companies, Powerflex USA & Lifeline Fire.
● Perform other duties as assigned
● Contributes to BimmerWorld team effort
● College degree and/or 5+ years of relevant professional experience
● Experience with Windows Active Directory and/or applicable Microsoft Certifications (MCP, MCSE, MCSA, etc)
Required Skills and Experience:
● A strong knowledge and experience with Windows-based PCs and Networking
● Strong Verbal and Written Communication
● Helpdesk or other Team Support
● Adept at Troubleshooting and Strategic Thinking
● Organized records keeping and system documentation
Desired Qualities and Attributes:
● Self-motivated and self-managing
● Aptitude Assisting People & Processes
● Time management
● Attention to detail
BimmerWorld is located in southwestern Virginia - just outside the vibrant college town of Blacksburg, home to Virginia Tech. Pulaski County, and the surrounding counties, are experiencing economic growth with rising home values and some of the top-ranked public schools in the state. We’re at the center of a triangle of Charlotte/Spartanburg, the Appalachian Mountains, and Charlottesville, VA. Outdoor recreation and small city life are just a short drive away. Relocation bonuses and assistance available. For more information on our area visit https://www.gotomontva.com/ and http://www.pulaskivatourism.org/.
BimmerWorld is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply Online Here
|Sort by Name||Sort by Price|