OMP ARS-R Race Seat
Quality race seat with good support and easy entry/exit
The BimmerWorld View - This seat has a more modern cover material that breathes well and feels better to sit in - and doesn't collect trash like traditional seat
coverings. A very high-quality seat with entry-level features. Lower thigh bolsters make this seat easy to get in and out of on a daily basis for a dual-duty street/track car.
The OMP ARS seat is the next generation of seat design. The modern cover materials, a supportive shape, and medium-height leg support to help you get in and out of the car more easily make the OMP ARS the perfect seat for a dual-duty street/track car.
Fits most drivers up to 36-38" waist. Call our BimmerWorld experts if fitment help is needed.
Available in black only.
- Gel-coated fiberglass shell
- Upholstered entirely in new high-breathability AIRTEX material
- Large shoulder harness slots to accommodate various heights
- Medium-height side bolsters for lateral leg support for higher protection
- Removable back, base, and leg cushion for maximum individual seating comfort
- Compatible with the HANS safety device
Homologation: FIA 8858/1999