OMP HTE-R XL Head Restraint Racing Seat
OMP sets the standard for head restraint seats with modern safety at a reasonable price
The BimmerWorld View - Head restraint seats are the new standard for track and race cars - you simply must consider this level of protection if the car is a track-dedicated machine. And now OMP makes it affordable! This seat has a more modern cover material that breathes well and feels better to sit in - and doesn't collect trash like traditional seat coverings. The split knee cushion is extremely comfortable for longer trips or driving sessions.
The OMP HTE-R XL Head Restraining Racing Seat is the next generation of seat design, and it allows you to have the increased safety of a head restraint seat without blowing your budget. Modern cover materials and a split knee-support cushion, combined with a highly-supportive shape make this a fantastic choice for a dedicated track car.
The HTE-R XL offers a comfortable yet supportive fit for most larger drivers with up to a 38-42" waist.
- Gel-coated fiberglass shell
- Upholstered entirely in new high-breathability AIRTEX material
- Large shoulder harness slots to accommodate various heights
- High side bolsters for lateral leg support and more protection
- Removable back, base, and leg cushion for maximum individual seating comfort
- Rubber dots for improved-grip inserts
- HANS Compatible
Homologation: FIA 8859/1999