The Hotchkis Sport Swaybar Kit for your Non-M E46 323i/325i/328i/330i is the highest quality and most complete swaybar kit available. Hotchkis doesn't just take the factory swaybar sizes and increase their stiffness by X% - they start from scratch and put in long hours developing a set of bars specifically for the track enthusiast that is highly tuned to compensate for the inherent imbalance of the stock chassis.
Front 30.2mm (1 3/16") Hollow, 3 Way Adjustable
Stiffness over stock 04 330ci Sport +31%,+51%,+77%
Rear 25.4mm (1") Hollow, 2 way Adjustable
Stiffness over stock 04 330ci Sport +138%,+171%
- We love their aggressive bar sizing, heavy duty links, easy-to-lube bushings, heavy-duty brackets, and tubular materials that reduce bar weight while retaining stiffness.
- Tubular bars allow more stiffness at a reduced weight - the racer in us LOVES this feature!
- Designed specifically to significantly reduce the body roll and understeer BMW engineered into your car's original suspension system
- Creates a neutral handling experience for better turn in and mid-corner balance
- Incorporates a range of adjustments to fine tune to personal preference
Complete with all hardware pictured, including polyurethane bushings with brackets equipped with zerk fittings for easy lubrication to keep the noise away!
Exhaust Clearance Note: some exhausts have a tighter clearance to the subframe and sway bar bushing tab than others (tighter clearance = more ground clearance and better airflow). The Hotchkis rear bushing bracket is quite beefy and may contact these tight exhausts. In our experience we modify the sway bar tab so the Hotchkis bracket and reinforcement slides upwards for more clearance. Our own sway bar reinforcements have a provision for this as well.
Made in the USA
E46 (99-05) > 323Ci
E46 (99-05) > 323i
E46 (99-05) > 325Ci
E46 (99-05) > 325i
E46 (99-05) > 328Ci
E46 (99-05) > 328i
E46 (99-05) > 330Ci
E46 (99-05) > 330i