Bilstein B8 Performance Plus (Sport) front left strut for E46 325xi, 330xi for model years 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, and 2005. These are the xDrive / All Wheel Drive (AWD) sedan and wagon models.
Bilstein B8 Performance Plus shocks (formerly known as Sport shocks) are designed specifically for lowered springs and high-performance driving. While HD shocks are engineered to work with the stock springs, Sport shocks are to be used with shorter springs, such as from Eibach or H&R. The B8 shocks are what Bilstein uses with their B12 shock & spring packages. B8 Sport shocks are shorter to better match the new ride of height of the lowered springs and inverted (upside down) to reduce unsprung weight at the hub. The shocks are valved to be stiffer than original to better control spring and body motions. Bilstein uses Digressive Valving to give a firm and controlled ride on slow shock movements but be softer and more compliant on bumps and rough pavement (fast shock speeds).Features and Benefits:
- Monotube gas pressure construction
- High-performance shock absorbers and struts designed specifically for lowering springs
- Sport-tuned with a high level of comfort
- Precision handling and optimized vehicle control
- Road-tested and fine-tuned by Bilstein
- Limited Lifetime Warranty!
Replaces formed Bilstein part number 22-052834 and F4-VN7-5283-H0
BMW Fitments: 3 Series
E46 (99-05) > 325xi
E46 (99-05) > 330xi