Bilstein B8 Performance Plus (Sport) rear shock for E89 Z4 28i, Z4 30i, Z4 35i.
Bilstein B8 Performance Plus shocks (formerly known as Sport shocks) are designed specifically for lowered springs and high-performance driving. While HD shocks are engineered to work with the stock springs, Sport shocks are to be used with shorter springs, such as from Eibach or H&R. The B8 shocks are what Bilstein uses with their B12 shock & spring packages. B8 Sport shocks are shorter to better match the new ride of height of the lowered springs and inverted (upside down) to reduce unsprung weight at the hub. The shocks are valved to be stiffer than original to better control spring and body motions. Bilstein uses Digressive Valving to give a firm and controlled ride on slow shock movements but be softer and more compliant on bumps and rough pavement (fast shock speeds).Features and Benefits:
BMW Fitments: Z Series
- Monotube gas pressure construction
- High-performance shock absorbers and struts designed specifically for lowering springs
- Sport-tuned with a high level of comfort
- Precision handling and optimized vehicle control
- Road-tested and fine-tuned by Bilstein
- Limited Lifetime Warranty!
E89 Z4 (2009+) > Z4 sDrive28i
E89 Z4 (2009+) > Z4 sDrive30i
E89 Z4 (2009+) > Z4 sDrive35i