The Bilstein B14 PSS Suspension allows adjustable vehicle ride height without the expense of a fully adjustable damping system. This system features both coilover and standard mono-tube gas pressure shock or struts with performance level valving for application specific, progressive rate coil springs.
This PSS kit was previously listed as Bilstein part # 47-120471, and has been revised to part # 47-269064. By buying this kit, you can be assured you are getting the most up-to-date PSS coilover kit for your E82 128i,135i, 135is (2008-2013) or rear-wheel drive E90, E91, E92, E93 325i, 328i, 330i, 335i, 335is (2006-2013).PSS Features and Benefits:
- Threaded body adjustable range of 20 mm Lowering of approx.
- 30-50 mm at front and rear Road-tested and fine-tuned by BILSTEIN ride engineers, under extreme motorsports conditions
- Aluminum Spring plates and lock nuts Surface coating using Triple-C-Technology for long-lasting corrosion resistance
- Round threads for easy adjustment Quality sport springs made from highly durable material
- Gas pressure technology BILSTEIN monotube technology
- Made in Germany
For full BMW fitment information or for assistance from one of our BMW experts, we recommend calling us at 877-639-9648.
E82 / E88 (08-13) > 128i
E82 / E88 (08-13) > 135i N54 (08-10)
E82 / E88 (08-13) > 135i N55 (11-13)
E82 / E88 (08-13) > 135is N55 (11-13)
E90 / E91 / E92 / E93 (06-13) > 325i
E90 / E91 / E92 / E93 (06-13) > 328i
E90 / E91 / E92 / E93 (06-13) > 330i
E90 / E91 / E92 / E93 (06-13) > 335d
E90 / E91 / E92 / E93 (06-13) > 335i N54 (07-10)
E90 / E91 / E92 / E93 (06-13) > 335i N55 (11-13)
E90 / E91 / E92 / E93 (06-13) > 335is N54