The Bilstein B14 PSS Suspension allows adjustable vehicle ride height without the expense of a fully adjustable damping system. This system features both coilover and standard mono-tube gas pressure shock or struts with performance level valving for application specific, progressive rate coil springs.
Features and Benefits:
- Threaded body adjustable range of 20 mm Lowering of approx. 30-50 mm at front and rear
- Road-tested and fine-tuned by BILSTEIN ride engineers, under extreme motorsports conditions.
- Aluminum Spring plates and lock nuts Surface coating using Triple-C-Technology for long-lasting corrosion resistance
- Round threads for easy adjustment
- Quality sport springs made from highly durable material
- Gas pressure technology
- BILSTEIN monotube technology, made in Germany
This kit is designed to fit E36 318i, 318is, 323i, 323is, 325i, 325is, 328i, and 328is (1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999).
For full BMW fitment information or for assistance from one of our BMW experts, we recommend calling us at 877-639-9648.
E36 (92-99) > 318i M42
E36 (92-99) > 318i M44
E36 (92-99) > 318ic M42
E36 (92-99) > 318ic M44
E36 (92-99) > 318is M42
E36 (92-99) > 318is M44
E36 (92-99) > 323ic
E36 (92-99) > 323is
E36 (92-99) > 325i
E36 (92-99) > 325ic
E36 (92-99) > 325is
E36 (92-99) > 328i
E36 (92-99) > 328ic
E36 (92-99) > 328is