This Vorshlag front camber kit is designed for use on F80/F82/F83/F87 models with 5-bolt front strut mounts. This kit includes left and right camber plates, which are compatible with MCS Dampers with a 2.25" diameter race spring.
Once installed, this kit allows approximately 2.5 degrees of camber adjustment. Adjustment can be made with basic hand tools.
- Camber adjustment range is approximately 2.5 degrees
- Compatible with 2.25 springs and MCS front dampers
- Installs with basic hand tools, no chassis modifications required.
- Camber is easily adjustable at the track with simple hand tools (1/4" hex wrench sold separately in this car's Suspension section)
- The spherical bearing used in the Vorshlag camber plate is the largest used in any BMW camber plate on the market. The result has much better durability and wear characteristics than the undersized bearings used in our competitors' plates.
- Aluminum alloy main plate and 2-piece steel alloy bearing holder construction
- Sealed radial ball bearings isolate steering movement from spherical bearing. These do not have to be removed monthly and re-greased like competing models that use a flat, unsealed Torrington bearing
- All components machined in-house at Vorshlag on our CNC machines
- All components plated or anodized for maximum corrosion resistance and long life.
Replaces the following BMW part numbers:
For full BMW fitment information or for assistance from one of our BMW experts, we recommend calling us at 877-639-9648.
BMW Fitments: 2 Series
F87 (2016+) > M2 Competition S55 (2019+)3 Series
F80 (2015-2018) > M3 (2015-2018)4 Series
F82 / F83 (2015-2020) > M4 (2015-2020)