This complete car-set kit consist of KONI high performance, adjustable Sport shocks, struts and precisely fitting H&R Sport lowering springs. KONl Sport struts and shocks are the industry leader for user adjustable damping for daily drivers to weekend warriors. KONI Sport's familiar yellow color has for decades meant superior motion control and adjustability for the discerning driving enthusiast.KONI Sport Kits Feature:
- Maximum street or track performance
- Rebuildable KONI Sport Shocks for custom vehicle setups
- 1.2/1.0" lowering with H&R Sport Springs
- 2-position adjustable shocks to fine tune handling and ride comfort
- Adjustment via knob on shock absorber
- Engineered kits for specific vehicle applications
- Lifetime WarrantyRequires permanent modification of original front strut housing. McPherson strut insert bolted into OE housing after cutting top and removing old internal parts.
Please note, this package is very similar to a KONI / Eibach Pro-Kit package that was once available, but has since been discontinued by Eibach. This combination with H&R Sport Springs is a very close match to the KONI/Eibach Pro-Kit, but the H&R Sport Springs offer slightly more lowering with an additional 0.2" on average, still with the same "tune-able" driving experience. This setup is perfect for aggressive street cars, or cars that will see occasional track use.
The BimmerWorld View: Looking to go one step beyond this package? Check out our selection of Coilover Kits for the E36 M3. We offer a range of options that add additional features and next-level performance.
BMW Fitments:3 Series
E36 (92-99) > M3 3.2 Liter (1996, 1997, 1998, 1999)