The Hotchkis Sport Swaybar Kit for your E36 318i/323i/325i/328i and M3 models is the highest quality and most complete swaybar kit available. Hotchkis doesn't just take the factory swaybar sizes and increase their stiffness by X% - they start from scratch and put in long hours developing a set of bars specifically for the track enthusiast that is highly tuned to compensate for the inherent imbalance of the stock chassis.
We love their aggressive bar sizing, heavy-duty links, easy-to-lube bushings, heavy-duty brackets, and tubular materials that reduce bar weight while retaining stiffness.
Front 33.4mm (1 5/16") hollow 2-way adjustableStiffness over stock M3 +300%,+380%Rear 25.4mm (1") hollow 2-way adjustableStiffness over stock M3 +115%,140%Made in the USA
BMW Fitments: 3 Series
- Tubular bars allow more stiffness at a reduced weight - the racer in us LOVES this feature!
- Designed specifically to significantly reduce the body roll and understeer BMW engineered into your car's original suspension system
- Creates a neutral handling experience for better turn in and mid-corner balance
- Incorporates a range of adjustments to fine tune your Bimmer to personal preference
- Complete with all hardware pictured, including polyurethane bushings with brackets equipped with zerk fittings for easy lubricating to keep the noise away!
- E36 kit includes bolt-in rear subframe reinforcement brackets
E36 (92-99) > 318i M42
E36 (92-99) > 318i M44
E36 (92-99) > 318ic M42
E36 (92-99) > 318ic M44
E36 (92-99) > 318is M42
E36 (92-99) > 318is M44
E36 (92-99) > 323ic
E36 (92-99) > 323is
E36 (92-99) > 325i
E36 (92-99) > 325ic
E36 (92-99) > 325is
E36 (92-99) > 328i
E36 (92-99) > 328ic
E36 (92-99) > 328is
E36 (92-99) > M3 (1995)
E36 (92-99) > M3 (96-99)