Technical Sales Representative
Reports To: Sales Manager
BimmerWorld specializes in the parts, servicing, and performance of BMW automobiles and we have multiple open positions in our sales team. We seek individuals who share our dedication to a premium shopping and service experience in every sales interaction. If you are interested in becoming a vital and contributing member of a growing company, this is a great opportunity. We are committed to having the best Technical Sales Team in the industry and we will invest in your training. We also value our employees as our greatest asset, and we are passionate about providing opportunities for contribution, personal growth, and accomplishment (not to mention we have a lot of fun while doing so!).
We offer competitive compensation and benefits. Pay is based on skill, experience, knowledge, and attitude - our focus is the customer experience, not pure sales numbers. Benefits include 100% of employee’s medical and dental insurance coverage, Paid Time Off, Holiday Pay, Retirement Program with up to 3% employer match, Employee Discount/Parts Purchase Program, and other discounted voluntary insurances. We provide regular reviews and opportunity for personal and professional growth, and an awesome family team-focused culture in a highly professional, dynamic, and fun environment.
Develop sales opportunities, maintain client relations, and provide customer support through phone calls, emails, and live chat.
A high level of professionalism, communication, organization, and advocating the ultimate customer service is imperative to this role, as excellent service is the foundation of our business.
Sitting, standing, bending, lifting
Key Job Duties:
● Lead creation and conversion
● Customer service and order support
● Maintain regular and prompt attendance
● Perform other duties as assigned
● High school diploma or equivalent
Professional skills we prefer:
● Sales or customer service experience
● 5 years of experience specific to the European automotive industry or e-commerce
● Professional phone etiquette
● Familiarity with point-of-sale and e-commerce technology
● Advanced problem solving skills
● Knowledge and enthusiasm for the BMW brand
● Familiarity with parts or service industry and trends
Personal characteristics we value:
● Hands-on automotive experience
● Excellent oral and communication skills
● Ability to follow and retain instruction
● Strong organizational skills
● Relationship building
● People skills
● Positive attitude and eagerness to learn/grow
BimmerWorld is located in southwestern Virginia - just outside the vibrant college town of Blacksburg, home to Virginia Tech. Pulaski County, and the surrounding counties, are experiencing economic growth with rising home values and some of the top-ranked public schools in the state. We’re at the center of a triangle of Charlotte/Spartanburg, the Appalachian Mountains, and Charlottesville, VA. Outdoor recreation and small city life are just a short drive away. Relocation bonuses and assistance available. For more information on our area visit https://www.gotomontva.com/ and http://www.pulaskivatourism.org/.
BimmerWorld is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply Online Here
|Sort by Name
|Sort by Price