BimmerWorld TE:AL TA16 Forged Race Wheel - 18X9.5" ET22 - BLEMISHEDScratch & Dent Item:
This Wheel has a small gash in the outer barrel of the wheel. Damaged during shipping (See Photos). This blemish will be hidden once a tire is mounted.
The BimmerWorld TE:AL Forged Race Wheel utilizes the most advanced wheel design and manufacturing techniques available in the world. The TA16 model employs a traditional cross-spoke design with 16 attachment points and cutting edge features, extensive FEA, and advanced manufacturing processes to make the strongest, lightest wheel possible.
- Ridged cross-spoke design and internal outer-barrel strengthening rib for ultimate strength, rigidity/camber stiffness, and durability
- Massive Caliper Clearance - 18" versions fit up to 380mm brakes
- Pocketed center pad to minimize weight without compromising strength
- Machined from T6061 aluminum forgings, produced with an industry-leading 10,000 ton press for optimized grain flow
- Knurled bead seat to minimize tire slippage with higher-powered cars and under heavy braking
- Standard BMW 72.56mm bore size (all except E39 5 series)
- Accepts BMW factory center cap (not included)
- Reverse mount
Wheels are also shot peened and heat treated for exacting strength and increased durability. The construction of the rear rim portion emphasizes extreme strength and quality to be used with super low profile tires and the thrashing typical of pounding curbs on a racetrack, or daily street obstacles.
BimmerWorld TA16 wheels are tested according to DOT/SAE and JWL/VIA standards (certification only required when selling wheels in Japan). Torture tested and proven at all levels of competitive racing, including years of wheel-to-wheel (literally) IMSA pro racing.
Note: Verification of wheel fitment is the responsibility of the customer. Please contact us directly if you have any questions or concerns. Returns are limited to quality issues only. These wheels, like many wheels, are not compatible with 10mm wheel spacers. We recommend using 12mm spacers, as 10mm hubcentric spacers have inherent design limitations that prevent them from sitting flush.
Not for 1997-2003 E39 5 Series! These wheels use the standard / usual BMW hub bore size of 72.56mm. The 1997-2003 E39 5 series has a larger and unique bore size of 74.1mm, which will not work with most BMW wheels. Please call us if you have questions.