Hawk HP Plus Street/Track Brake Pads for 2007 E90/E91/E92 328i are the ideal choice for autocross and light-duty track day drivers who want a high-performance semi-race compound that can can stand up to the heat of multiple-lap track sessions, yet still get you home safely without having to deal with the inconvenience of changing pads at the track.
HP Plus utilizes Hawk's exclusive Ferro-Carbon friction material, a high-tech formula that was engineered specifically for high-performance driving in autocross, Solo II, and light track day applications. The Hawk HP Plus compound has recently been updated with a new formula that improves pad and rotor wear over the previous HP Plus and Street/Race compounds. It's also quieter and less dusty and is more user-friendly while maintaining the track versatility and occasional street use the HP Plus has become famous for.
- Moderate-high friction output
- Surprisingly good cold bite considering the high temperature range
- Works great for autocross where a broad temperature operating range is necessary
- Great for beginner driving school and track day drivers looking for a budget-friendly pad that is relatively easy on the rotors
- More rotor wear than typical street performance pad
Due to the dramatic friction levels produced by this product to achieve "race-level" braking, rotor wear, noise, dust, and pad life will be affected., making this pad a non-ideal choice for dedicated street cars.
BMW Fitments: 3 Series
E90 / E91 / E92 (2007) > 328i (not convertible)
E90 / E91 / E92 (2007) > 328xi (not convertible)