All aluminum front heat exchanger for the F80 M3 and F82 M4. The aluminum construction is far stronger and more reliable than the factory piece that uses plastic end tanks. With the tight space of the F8X engine bay maximizing surface cooling is crucial and CSF has a proven winner in design and materials.
The CSF "Game Over" high performance heat exchanger features:
- 2-row 42mm core (dual core) featuring CSF’s exclusive B-tube technology
- Core features an ultra-efficient fin with 6.5mm fin height and multi-louvered design for maximum surface area contact
- Dual-pass flow structure allows the coolant to flow across the core of the radiator 2 times before exiting the radiator for the lowest outlet temperature possible (OEM style design)
- CNC machined, OEM style “quick-connect” inlet/outlet connections
- CNC machined, OEM style mounting brackets & fittings for superb fit and durability
- Includes removable aluminum rock guard
- All-aluminum race style drain plug
- 1 hour “mirror finish” hand polish
- “Drop-in fit” requiring no modifications to install. Accepts all attaching OEM components including “quick-connect” hoses, mounting brackets, OEM X-brace, and all air ducting/shrouding
- Life-time warranty
This part replaces BMW part number 17112284608.Notice of Emissions Non-Compliance.
This product is a direct replacement for the original and closely replicates or improves on the original in fitment, form, and function. As a direct replacement upgrade it has not been designed to trick or disable any emissions controls. It is designed to work with all factory emissions controls in place. However, it has not been evaluated nor tested for emissions compliance. Therefore, it is not legal for installation or use in California on any pollution controlled motor vehicle. It is not legal for installation or use on any pollution controlled motor vehicle in any state, province, or jurisdiction governed by, or which has adopted, CARB or EPA regulations.
F87 (2016-2021) > M2 Competition S55 (2019+)
F80 (2015-2018) > M3 (2015-2018)
F82 / F83 (2015-2020) > M4 (2015-2020)