The Injen Evolution intake for the E46 M3 is here! Finally, a modern intake design to deliver the best real-world dyno results, in a sleak, light-weight package and factory-like fitment. The wait is over!
- Dyno-proven gains of 14hp and 10 lb-ft or toque on stock tuning
- Designed to work with NO check engine light, even on stock tuning
- The EVOLUTION air box seamlesly integrates and uses OE inlet scoop
- No modification drop-in install that can be done in 20 minutes
- Captures the largest amount of cool air for best power production
- Performance you can HEAR with an aggressive intake growl under acceleration
- Sealed design with Roto-Molded Polyethylene airbox housing and intake tube
- Heavy-duty silicone couplers for tight fit and smooth flow
- Stainless steel band clamps with protective liners
- Largest surface area filter for maximum flow and air filtration
- Fully washable Injen SuperNano-Web dry air filter element (replacement # X-1107-BB)
- Strong yet tasteful visual appeal when installed and viewed under the hood
- Super-light construction, weighing in at just a few pounds (much lighter than an AFE)
- Proudly Designed and Made in Pomona California, USA
- Injen Technology Limited Lifetime Warranty
Injen initially debuted the Evolution Intake Kit line for the newer "F" chassis turbo BMWs, but after much discussion and prodding from us at BimmerWorld, it was agreed that the E46 M3 was desperately in need of a modern intake system. The intake kits available for the E46 M3 left way too much on the table, with antiquated and heavy steel construction, lackluster dyno numbers, and generally jarring visual appeal under the hood.
The Evolution Intake Kit for E46 M3 brings your S54 power-plant up to modern expectations, performance, fitment, and looks. And perhaps best of all, it's performance you can not only measure on a Dyno, but can also hear from the driver's seat. The Evolution Intake kit adds a noticeably more aggressive "growl" under hard acceleration that puts a smile on any E46 M3 owners face.
Works on both M3 Coupe and M3 Convertible with either the 6 speed manual or SMG-II transmission. Notice of Emissions Non-Compliance.
This product is intended only for vehicles that may never be used, or registered or licensed for use, upon a public highway. Removing, disabling, or altering emissions equipment on a pollution-controlled road vehicle is illegal. Installing devices or software that trick, disable, or modify emissions controls and monitors on a pollution-controlled road vehicle is also illegal. This product is sold only for racing, competition, track, hobby, or other off-road use. It is not legal for installation or use in California on any pollution controlled motor vehicle. It is not legal for installation or use on any pollution controlled motor vehicle in any state, province, or jurisdiction governed by, or which has adopted, CARB or EPA regulations. Some suppliers have shipping exceptions to certain states or territories, requiring extra delivery time. We will advise you of any delays.
BMW Fitments: 3 Series
E46 (99-05) > M3