Each service includes a new certification.
Important! Bottle service and recertification is a service and not an exchange. The Zero 275 systems take an extended period of time for service. Please allow 3-5 business days at our facility to complete service. For an efficient process you need to provide your contact info and plan ahead for Ground shipping times (to/from) as well as the actual service and processing time. Plan the schedule ahead or have a second bottle per system that you can swap in.
Routine: extract the old material, check all parts for wear and age issues, refill with suppressants, pressurize, and relabel. Includes certification. Electric service includes a new electric trigger.
Refill (after discharge): check all parts for wear and age issues, refill with suppressants, pressurize, and relabel. Includes certification. Some additional costs may be required if the system has been triggered. Electric refill includes a new electric trigger.
Lifeline Zero 275 fire bottle service and certification is required for Lifeline fire systems every two years, or whenever they have been triggered (discharged). We provide factory-trained recharging services to ensure the utmost safety and performance of your car's Lifeline fire-suppression system.
This system was used by BMW in several BMW Motorsport factory racecars, such as the F87 M2 CS Racing (CSR), G82 M4 GT3, and the G82 M4 GT4.
- Zero 275 Systems take an extended period of time for service. Please allow 3-5 business days at our facility to complete service
- Early 275 systems came in a brown metallic bottle, while later systems had a black tank. Both systems are able to be recertified using our service.
- Please DO NOT fire the system if it has not already been fired
- Bottles that are 10 years of age or older cannot be serviced
- Bottles that are 6 years from their last service date (or original fill date) cannot be serviced
Contact us PRIOR to sending your unit in order to get your order number. Please ship all systems for recharge to the following address:
BimmerWorld - Lifeline Bottle Recharge
4085 Pepperell Way
Dublin, VA 24084
Place your order number on the outside of the box for us to help identify the package. We ask that you include a return shipping address if we are to send your fire bottle to a different location than your current order.
Recharged systems cannot be shipped via expedited air shipping services - return via UPS Ground service is required.