OMP WRC-R Racing Seat
The best non-head restraint race seat we offer
The BimmerWorld View - This seat has a more modern cover material that breathes well and feels better to sit in - and doesn't collect trash like traditional seat coverings. The split knee cushion is extremely comfortable for longer trips or driving sessions.
The OMP WRC-R Racing Seat is the next generation of seat design for those drivers who don't want or need a full head-restraint seat, but still want a great seat with advanced features. The WRC-R's modern cover materials, split knee-support cushion, and a highly supportive shape make this our #1 choice for a track car.
The WRC-R is a good, supportive fit for most drivers up to a 36" waist. Call our BimmerWorld experts for fitment help if needed.
- Gel-coated fiberglass shell
- Upholstered entirely in new high-breathability AIRTEX material
- Large shoulder harness slots to accommodate various heights
- High side bolsters for lateral leg support and more protection
- Removable back, base, and leg cushion for maximum individual seating comfort
- Compatible with the HANS safety device
Homologation: FIA 8855/1999