Bilstein B6 HD Performance shock absorber - 24-241687.
If you're looking for added suspension performance - without changing springs - the Bilstein B6 Series shocks deliver noticeably better handling without hurting ride comfort. Bilstein HD shocks are direct replacements for the originals but with slightly stiffer valving for more control over body and suspension motions. Bilstein uses Digressive Valving on their shocks so fast shock speeds are set for softness (bumps and bad pavement) while slow shock speeds are stiffer (larger dips and cornering). The ride feels more controlled but not stiff and the shock self-adjusts softer to soak up bad pavement. Exceptional control, precise handling, and improved performance but without sacrificing comfort. You'll soon discover there is, quite literally, nothing like it.Features and Benefits:
- Monotube gas pressure construction
- Use with your original springs, no other changes required!
- Improved safety and sportiness
- Added traction and enhanced stability
- Increased durability and performance while maintaining ride comfort
- Road-tested and fine-tuned by Bilstein for each vehicle specific application
- Limited Lifetime Warranty!