The engineers at BILSTEIN have created the ultimate race inspired suspension: The BILSTEIN B16 PSS9/PSS10. This innovative suspension system delivers unsurpassed driving performance. The manually adjustable damping mono-tube gas shock absorbers feature 9 or 10-stage precise compression and rebound settings, from comfort to competition. The threaded body allows accurate adjustability of the front and rear progressive rate springs to achieve the vehicle ride height, center of gravity and level of performance handling desired. The Bilstein B16 system puts you in complete control, providing the kind of precise suspension tuning formerly available only on race cars. From a weekend of competition to daily driving, this system provides perfect handling performance for every situation.
This kit is designed to fit E36 318i, 318is, 323i, 323is, 325i, 325is, 328i, and 328is (1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999).
Features and Benefits:
- Individual settings ranging from maximum Comfort to aggressive Sport can be selected by the twist of a dial (9 on PSS9, 10 on PSS10)
- Threaded body adjustable range of 20 mm at both axles
- Lowering of approx. 30-50 mm at front and rear
- Road-tested and fine-tuned by BILSTEIN ride engineers, under extreme motorsports conditions
- Spring plates and lock nuts made from a special aluminum alloy Surface coating using Triple-C-Technology for long-lasting corrosion resistance
For full BMW fitment information or for assistance from one of our BMW experts, we recommend calling us at 877-639-9648.
BMW Fitments: 3 Series
E36 (92-99) > 318i M42
E36 (92-99) > 318i M44
E36 (92-99) > 318ic M42
E36 (92-99) > 318ic M44
E36 (92-99) > 318is M42
E36 (92-99) > 318is M44
E36 (92-99) > 323ic
E36 (92-99) > 323is
E36 (92-99) > 325i
E36 (92-99) > 325ic
E36 (92-99) > 325is
E36 (92-99) > 328i
E36 (92-99) > 328ic
E36 (92-99) > 328is