18x10" ET25 and 18x11" ET44 Max Staggered Track Wheel Set for F80 M3 and F82 M4. Adds more tire to the rear for better grip under power.The BimmerWorld View
- The 18x10.0" wheel set has been the standard square wheel set for over a decade. But with the insane power levels we're getting from the S55 M3/M4 it was time for more rubber in the rear. The 11.0" ET44 is an excellent rear fitment on these cars and has the ability to take 305 or 315 tires for added traction. An 11.0" is not required or necessary and a 10.0" square set may still be the best setup. But more and more we are seeing the need for more rear rubber. No spacers required with this set!
The SM-10 APEX wheel combines their flow-forming wheel manufacturing with their first straight-spoke wheel design. Each of the 10 spokes features "I-beam" finish machining that shaves weight without affecting strength. The profile of the spokes has been optimized for each offset and width to allow generous clearance with big brake kits (as all APEX wheels do) and optimal strength.
The APEX SM-10 wheel achieves its combination of strength, light weight, and affordability through flow-forming technology. By flow-forming the wheel, weight is reduced in the barrel through a process sometimes referred to as "rotary forging." Rotary forging, while not the same as the traditional forging, is superior to regular casting. The rolling process occurs under extreme pressure, yielding a barrel that is stronger than a standard cast wheel, with certain material properties that are similar to a standard forged wheel. This added barrel strength allows for a reduction in overall wheel weight, while not sacrificing any of the strength you'd expect from durable flow-formed wheels.
Thanks to its lightweight barrel and robust face design, the SM-10 stands up well against the rigors of endurance racing, as well as your average street potholes.
- I-beam spoke design - less mass while retaining strength
- Flow-formed, roll forged barrel - superior strength and reduced weight
- Excellent clearance for aftermarket big brake kits
- Carbon fiber pattern hub cap - clean and simple
- Accepts OEM BMW center caps
- Accepts factory lugs, wheel locks, or stud conversions
- Tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS) compatible - not included
Priced per wheel (individually).Fitment Note:
we do our best to display wheels that fit your BMW model, based on your model selection. Wheels with aggressive fitments or tight clearances may also be listed. Many variables must be considered for wheel fitment, especially when using larger wheels or different offsets. These variables include: suspension type and settings, ride height, tire size, bodywork changes, and alignment settings. In some cases, additional parts or modifications may be necessary for fitment that may not be listed in our catalog. No spacers are recommended with the fitments listed below. Final wheel fitment and clearance is the responsibility of the customer, however, we welcome your questions on fitment, size, offset, or other wheel-related inquiries. Wheel returns are limited to quality issues only.
BMW Fitments:3 Series
F80 (2015+) : M34 Series
F82 / F83 (2015+) : M4